Saturday, October 1, 2011

Steel turns THREE!!

Steel's birthday was a couple of days ago. The reason I know this is because one of the other owners of pups from his litter invariably posts something on a forum that we are all on about their dog getting steak and ice cream for dinner.  Upon seeing this I am reminded that Steel is another year older, sadly I never run out and buy him a cake. That is because to Steel:

"EVERYDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!"


Steel brings joy and enthusiasm to everything he does. His outlook is that everything has the potential to be fun for him. Training him is easy. Make it fun and he will do it. It is that simple.

Thank you Ann & Mike for giving me the dog I hadn't planned to take, who came at the wrong time and was the wrong sex. He makes me laugh everyday.






No comments:

Post a Comment