Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's wrong with this picture??

Yesterday I was running errands doing various things to get ready to leave for South Carolina. I am going to be there for a week teaching a beginners and an advanced tracking clinic. Last night I was walking across the training yard with a collection of odds and ends from the training center that I needed to make sure were in my car for the trip. I looked down at the stuff in my arms and thought "ok this look weird..." My second thought, a little bit later, was that my new phone takes wicked good pictures. But that is besides the point....



I would attempt to explain how all of those items are related to teaching and dog training in some way but then you would probably think I was even weirder than you already do...

And a few random pics off of facebook that were worth keeping. The connection to dog training is obvious with this one:




And this one is just plain true....


No comments:

Post a Comment