Friday, April 27, 2012

The benefits of traveling...

In the past couple of months it seems like I have been away more than I have been home. Home to me however is very relative - I have my dogs, my computer and my camera with me. That pretty much makes it home, regardless of where we are....

Traveling does have its perks too...

Wonderful weather and scenery....



Seeing old friends plus making new ones.....





Eating things I would not eat at home
(and why didn't anyone tell me that "nestle tollhouse stores" exist??!!)...




Seeing interesting things....
(columns still standing from a plantation house that was  destroyed during the Civil War)





Meeting and training some neat dogs...
(this is a mini aussie, I have seen bigger rabbits but she has a serious motor in her tiny little body:





No comments:

Post a Comment