Monday, June 25, 2012

Still trying to figure out how writing this blog can fit in with my traveling and training schedule. It seems like the more I am training the less I write about training....Right now I am helping my boss teach a two week advanced detection trainer's course to a group at the FBI Academy. Awesome funny hardworking guys - why is it that the people who are so elite that they should have big egos don't? The dogs are great too - because this is a more advanced class they are able to do some things that we don't usually do in the regular classes.

A very cool Belgian Malinois receiving his reward over the source of explosives odor.


Distinguished older gentleman and war veteran....

Calix taking his job of teaching very seriously....

He can still move pretty fast for an old man....

No comments:

Post a Comment