Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The New Year!!!

I have always been a thinking forward sort of person so don't really have the mental organization to spend to much time reflecting on 2012. I will say that it did not lack for entertainment and adventure. My hope, since I live such a unique and interesting (at least to me!) life is to be able to do a better job keeping track of 2013 here on my blog. I have some new technology that should (I hope) help me do that, so we shall see. There have also been a small changes in my current pack - with one dog added and another gone to a great and wonderful home. At some point in the near future I need to sit down and determine my current short term goals for me and my pack and then it is on to figuring out what they are planning to teach me this year!

Steel celebrating the morning of the New Year with a VERY chilly snowshoe hike!
Needless to say, we are not currently in Mississippi!

No comments:

Post a Comment