Thursday, September 15, 2011

On the road.....

All of my brain cells are dedicated towards moving the contents of my house halfway across the country, none left for writing anything intelligent about training. The dogs are bored but doing fine on the trip, one of the bonuses of having a normally chaotic life - just another regular day for them.

Stopped for the night in Alabama (the longer I can avoid unloading the uhaul the better, maybe it will be stolen in the hotel parking lot.....). Jill and Calix were running wild in the hotel room making pests of themselves with me and my brother, having no respect for either electronics nor personal space. However when I whipped out my camera they both immediately threw themselves onto the beds and quickly adopted innocent poses. Lookit the sweet little dogs just lying on the beds. Yea right..... The liars.


No comments:

Post a Comment